Well I do not want to talk about good friends and bad friends, instead I would like to talk on safe friends and risky friends because, we cannot just brand a person regarding his character, that is like good or bad, but we can classify friends into safe for us, or risky for us .
First let me talk about the bitter truth,
Having risky friends is like standing on a tall building, where one small move would totally be fatal.
So the choice and decision depends on you, if you are really a good friend and you do not want to lose a friendship just because your friend is not very safe for you, you can very well change him but only through a gradual process.
"Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him."- Anonymous
This is one of the most precise quotes which I found in the net, pertaining to this blogpost.
As I said, you must make sure what kind of friend you are deciding to have a good relationship with because once decided, you are friends for life.........
Now let me come to the good part,
"A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." - Myself !!!!
I cannot believe I came up with such a quote, I still do not know if it can be called a quote but I liked it.
Let me come to the point now,
Few
Relationships
In
Earth
Never
DieAs you see, choosing the right friends will get you somewhere where only people such as Me,(:-p) have gone.
It is really very interesting to observe that only friends who get pissed off with you for no reason or for a reason which you do not know, and a few others who really get on your nerves and irritate you a lot, would be ending up as the ones understanding you and trying to help you at a very crucial point in your life.
Many safe friends may bring hope in your life and those few who really make you change are the ones who you really deserve.
So my friends, I conclude by saying that,
Friendship is an one-of-a-kind relationship which no one can enjoy other than true friends as,
"With true friends...even water drunk together is sweet enough." and ...............
"Without friends no one would choose to live."

No comments:
Post a Comment