Whenever I think about myself as a person, only one thing comes to my mind ......... Change
All we have to do is, change ourselves for the better and just listen to our innermost thoughts and feelings ........... After all we are ourselves and If we do not listen , who else will ????
In this blog, I am going to represent myself as a totally different character, not what I was or not what I am.............. I am going to represent myself as what I always wanted to be.
The thing is You got to be Yourself wherever you go, whomever you talk to and even if no one is watching you, you should always be the same.
Then why change? For the simple fact that Change has to be there, You change to the good, or change to the bad but still it is change and it will always take place.
One thing to remember is getting good marks alone is not enough to have good and trustworthy friends and also, getting bad marks will not fetch you anything.
I look at myself like a person who has done everything perfectly and always is of good to both myself and others.Now I may ask myself, is this enough?? If I have to change, what should I change to?
The Answer is simple, it is always simple and it still will be simple unless and until you understand exactly what is change........
Change is not what you mean by physical change, mental change, emotional change, visible change, complete change, good change, bad change, but it finally means a simple change.
Aim for the better and even if you do not progress, at least look at it as you have not retarded.
One may ask, What exactly am I trying to express in my blog, because until now whatever I have typed is superficial......
Well what I exactly wanted to express was, Change not for others but Change for yourself because that Change is the change which is really going to help you and all the others around you.
This role is over and I shall be back with another role to play and therefore,
Let us Change ........
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey , nice work!!!!! I Do agree wid u in al aspects...especially tat v shudnt change for the rest..... See change isnt smthin that has transformed....For eg. The moon by itself has no color but looks white....But wen the medium in wich u see the moon turns to b a drainage its goin to b shaky n darker than it is.... So even if we r the same how ppl percieve is diff. so accordin to me....A change not in ane thin but in my view it is of others to b a medium wich surely cant reflect my true character...... So y bother????So b urself jus lik u said..True were ur points da..Good job....Hats off.....
Post a Comment