I am not going to portray myself as another person in this post but I am just going to talk non-stop about something else........
Never lose Hope .... One can perceive these three words in millions of ways, A young child who is not studying that much and only manages to pass can take it in the sense of positiveness and do better next time, A young man who does not get his dream job because he flopped his interview may look at these three words as a blessing in disguise and apply for another job which he may not have liked but of course, "Some thing is better than Nothing.", like these many people can view at these three words depending upon their situation but One Person told me those three words which changed my whole point of view about life at once,
None other than .......... Abhishek.R
Who is he to tell me stuff regarding my life, How dare he bother me, What right does he have to interfere in my life that too at this point of time when I am so depressed and misunderstood?? .......... were not the questions which came into my mind, but the questions which came were, How can person like Abhishek.R understand me when weeks before I had portrayed him as a negative personality ??
Then I changed......... I changed my opinion too and now It feels a lot better when I can in-fact talk to person , face to face and make him understand what is going over me............
I now understand, even though some friends who you regarded as very close and even they regarded you as close to them, at a particular point of time lose trust on you, somewhere, in some part of the world, there would be person, born to understand people, understand me ....
That person may be anybody, it may even be your closest friend, your worst , most hated enemy, or some unknown person whom you have never known till now but the fact is, there is such a person and I am still trying to find that special someone .......
I know not what may happen regarding my life at present but I very well know Life always changes and that is the only permanent belief I have towards life.
Never lose hope and always try to achieve because,
If You cannot, then You must................................
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment