Till now, I have spoken only about my life and been very selfish regarding what I have been thinking.
From today onwards, let this blog be interesting to those who read it and like it, as I am going to target self-empowerment and to talk about positive thoughts and feelings regarding life, as today has been my most unpredictable day of my entire life........ as much more had happened today and I am sure I cannot blog about it because I do not want to publicize it but only want to cherish the moments of understanding.
So everyday, I shall talk on stuff which infuses encouragement and hope into many and also I am going to end the posts by a famous Quote.
Let us see what we have today..............
Since today has once again changed my whole thoughts on my point of view of life, let me now start with one of the most basic and most primary thought in almost everyone's life,
Attitude,
One may ask, what much has attitude got to do with our lives but the answer, ....... lies in the question itself.
The way we look around us, the way we understand facts, the way we prioritize our feelings, the way we assume things, the way we perceive sentences, everything depends on our attitude alone.
We can utilize our time properly if and only if we have a proper attitude and an equivalently important responsibility because the time I spend thinking about how I compare myself with somebody else or worrying about somebody else's attitude towards me is time I could have put to better use.
Therefore I mean to say that all we have to do is get the right attitude, along with some amount of responsibilities and a little past experience will get us to a height which we would have not predicted at all.
I thus conclude with a great saying,
"The greatest discovery of this generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind." - Anonymous
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment